Friday, November 30, 2012

2 Dresses

I'm so excited that I can finally blog about this! A few weeks ago I was surprised to get a text from one of my good friends from high school, Michelle Fowler, asking if I would be able to come up to Idaho on February 23. I was a little suspicious at this question being that it was so far out. I told her I would make myself available to come up to Idaho and asked why (even though I was positive I knew the answer). She informed me that she would be getting engaged soon and that's when they were planning on getting married. I was so excited for her! But, what came next melted my heart! She asked me to be one of her bridesmaids because of the impact that I have had on her life. I was (and still am) so touched to know that I have touched someone's life so deeply. I am so excited for her and I'm so happy that she has found someone that treats her so well. I am so proud of her for living such a Christlike life, and being such a great example to me, that she is worthy and found someone else who is worthy to be sealed for time and eternity in the temple. I know it wasn't even a question in her mind of if she would get married in the temple, and it wasn't how, it was when. This is the second wedding that I will be able to be a part of in this way, outside of my family, and I am so excited! She will make a wonderful wife! So, congratulations to Michelle and Logan on getting engaged last night! I am so so happy for you!

2 comments:

  1. I just cried. Thanks Devrey! You are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only speak the truth. I am so proud of you and I can't wait until February! :)

      Delete